zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

VK-b

Mijn schoolfoto van Vormingsklas b, De Horst in Amersfoort. . Die met de foute ruitjesbroek vooraan, dat ben ik.

I just turned 16 and I was too young to do the continuation schooling I would like to at that time. So I had to go to another school for a year. It was a school with almost only girls and we also had cooking lessons and needleworkclasses. Although that's not really my cup of tea, it was a fun schoolyear!
This is the photo of my class andtThe girl in front, with the chequered jeans, well, that's me...

The layout measures approx. 6x6 inch. And it's fun to do, those tiny ones!!








8 opmerkingen:

  1. How cool...a 6x6 page! And you managed to include a group photo, wonderful embellies and journaling too! Way to go :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele gave layout! en nee joh, geen foute ruitjesbroek, dat was toch helemaal in! Bedankt voor het meedoen met AFSC!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, can't quite believe you managed to fit so much detail into a 6x6 page! Sweetest page ever! And I so love the fashion! Thank you for joining us for our school days challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Loving your take on our challenge, Herry! The medallion is AWESOME, and so is the journalling - this is a great layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cool that you scrapped this part of your life! I love your amazing page, Her!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. GREAT colors! And love how you rotated that photo...I need to study your layout...I have trouble with that somedays...& love that punch! Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wonderful page my Dear
    tks for playing with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
    xx
    Leila

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I think it's so exciting to bring school memories back! I love your LO!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen